- Sports medicine is a specialized field of medicine that studies the pathologies associated with sports, whether traumatological in nature or related to materials and handling of heavy loads. It not only affects professional sportsmen but also recreational sportsmen.
- The annual medical report of no contra-indication to the practice of the sport is part of it with its possible ECG analysis. Indeed the preventive aspect and the advice of the practice of the sport according to the level, the imbalances and the pathologies of everyone to an important part.
- Sports medicine also studies stress physiology by stress tests especially. This allows to advise on a sporting recovery or to intervene in the planning of training taking into account the sports objectives. The setting up of intense sports projects must be preceded by an opinion of the sports physician and training plans can be envisaged.
- Infiltrations of hyaluronic acid, cortisone or mesotherapy can be part of the treatment that provided.
- Finally, the sports doctor will take care of professional teams and high level athletes as well as the supervision of competitions or matches, in close collaboration with physiotherapists.
To make an appointment, please log in using the form below.
If you have never booked
online, please register. You will receive a password by sms that you can change
later. Profesionnal phone N°: 0460/21.60.81
After taking an appointment, you will receive a reminder by sms and by mail.
For vital emergencies, thank you to call 112 or la garde bruxelloise 02/201.22.22
You can pay with smartphone's applications Bacontact or Payconiq, or in cash.
If you need help, click "Help" and view the explanatory videos.
Key to Perform, Rue de Nieuwenhove 45, 1180 Uccle.